Membership is open now and is half price for the first year!
The objects of the Club are to promote and facilitate the amateur sports of yachting, dinghy sailing, water sports in general and social activities associated therewith. Membership of the Club is open to anyone interested in the objects of the Club.
Club Membership benefits include:
- Access to the club and use of club facilities including changing rooms, showers, class room.
- Entry to club member events (possible extra event cost).
- Members Discount at the Bar.
- Entry into Wednesday Evening & Saturday Afternoon racing series.
- Ability to rent club dinghies (requires sign-off prior to use).
- Weekly News Email.
- Members Card to Access Club out of hours.
- Parking in the club car park.
If you have any questions or queries please contact email@example.com.
|Membership Type (age at 1st Jan)||Annual Subsciption||Family Rate**|
|Adult (26 to 64 inclusive)||£55*||£28*|
|Senior (65 or over)||£55*||£28*|
|Young Adult (18 to 25 inclusive)||£42||£21|
|Cadet (Under 18)||£22||FREE|
**Family Membership Discount – if more than one member is registered at the same address, and an Adult or Senior is listed as first member, any cadets shall be granted free membership and any further members shall pay a half price subscription.
Storage Facilities Charges
The Club is able to store items in our boat house and in our Dinghy Park. Please check with the club that space is available.
The documents needed for joining/renewing membership are below. Payment and Postal details are explained within the forms. We look forward to you joining us out on the water.