COVID-19 Regulations – REMINDER
IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL FOR WHATEVER REASON PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THE CLUBHOUSE
It is now LAW that we should do the following:
1. Wear your Face covering all around the clubhouse & riverside except when you are sitting at your table.
2. You must sanitize your hands when enterin the club and regularly thereafter.
3. You must be signed in to the register upon arrival. This is for Track & Trace.
4. There should be NO loitering.
5. The only times you are allowed to move from your table is to go to the toilet or when vacating the clubhouse. You MUST wear your face covering when doing so.
6. There must not be more than 6 people at one table.
7. We have to offer Table service.
8. We must be provide adequate ventilation whilst the clubhouse is ooen.
9. All furniture should remain in its original position.
With these in mind, please can you:
REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR FACE COVERING TO THE CLUB
The General committee have arranged the following, please can you adhere to these rules (there are instructions on the tables and around the club too):
1. Hand sanitizer is available all around the clubhouse
2. The Reception will be manned in between serving drinks, so please wait at reception until you have been booked in.
3. Please choose a vacant table and remain at that table throughout your visit.
4. Ordering and delivering Drinks will be as ‘Table Service’
5. Ordering and delivering Food will be as ‘Table Service’
6. ONLY leave your table when going to the toilet or vacating the building.
7. Please do not approach the Bar or the Galley.
8. Bar service and reception will be run by a Volunteer, so please be patient.
9. Please pay for your Drinks via CARD payment
10. Please pay for your Food via CASH payment
11. We shall close promptly at 5pm on Sundays and 9.30pm on Wednesdays.
May I remind you that if we do not adhere to this then we run the risk of spreading COVID-19 and losing our licence for breaking the law.
Here are our opening times:
Look forward to seeing you in the club.
Stay safe and well
Jane B & Jane W