Felixstowe Ferry Sailing Club has a strong sailing community whether it be in Dinghies, Yachts or at the Bar. Youth Sailing is a great way for younger sailors to get afloat. Club training runs throughout the year and has a strong attendance by both our student and adult members. More details on each of our sections can be found on the following pages.
Check out the Sailing Calendar for all the sailing events that will be taking place at the sailing club. This includes all racing and training throughout the season.
The sailing committee is made up of several positions covering different aspects of the club. These positions are renewed annually. If you are interested in joining the committee please email email@example.com.
- Rear Commodore (Sailing) – Chris Jones
- Sailing Captain – Matt Read
- Safety Officer –
- Chief Race Officer – Roger Lewis
- Single Handed Class Captain – Richard Jackson
- Double Handed Class Captain –
- Multihull Class Captain – Donald Sloan
- Training Centre Principal – Alan Rutterford