The objects of the Club are to promote and facilitate the amateur sports of yachting, dinghy sailing, water sports in general and associated social activities. Membership of the Club is open to anyone interested in the objects of the Club.
Club Membership benefits include:
- Access to the club and use of club facilities including changing rooms, showers, class room
- Members discount on RYA Training Courses
- Members discount at the Bar
- Entry for club training and cruising events
- Entry into Wednesday evening racing series & special club races
- Ability to rent club dinghies (requires assessment prior to use)
- Entry to club member events (possible extra event cost)
- Weekly News email
- Members Card to Access Club out of hours
- Parking in the club car park
If you have any questions or queries please contact email@example.com.
|Membership Type (age at 1st Jan)||Annual Subsciption||Family Rate**|
|Adult (26 to 64 inclusive)||£78*||£39*|
|Senior (65 or over)||£78||£39|
|Young Adult (18 to 25 inclusive)||£26||£13|
|Cadet (Under 18)||£26||FREE|
Family Membership Discount – if more than one member is registered at the same address, and an Adult or Senior is listed as first member, any cadets shall be granted free membership and any further members shall pay a half price subscription.
Storage Facilities Charges