This year we have several changes to club membership. This post aims to clarify any questions you may have and help explain the renewal process.
As agreed at the 2021 AGM the membership rates have increased by the largest amount in recent years. This is due to the following:
- Analysis of the club accounts which shows that whilst our running costs have increased over the years our membership costs have not increased relatively.
- We have a strong offering at FFSC matching or exceeding that of other clubs in the local area. Our rates are therefore closely aligned to that of other clubs.
|Adult||Age 25 – 64||£140|
|Young Adult||Age 18 -25||£45|
|Student||Age 18-25 holding a recognised and current Student ID Card.||£40|
|Family Membership (Adult/Adult)||Two Adults up to age 65 years on application with up to four children under age 18 years residing at a single address full or part time as a family unit||£230|
|Family membership (Senior/Senior or Adult/Senior)||Two Adults where either or both are over 65 years on application. Up to four children under age 18 years residing at a single address full or part time as a family unit.||£173|
For those who have previously had a family membership note that this year we have fixed rates for a family which includes two members Adult/Adult, Adult/Senior or Senior/Senior, all with 4 cadets. If you previously had a “joint” membership then a family membership is now the right choice. Members not covered in this will be an additional membership.
Ways to Renew
1 – Classic Renewal Process
We have kept our standard renwal process for those who wish to pay annually and renew each year. This allows payment via BACS, Cheque or over the bar.
- Get the membership form
- Download membership form
- Pick one up from the bar.
- Request the membership secretary to send you the form. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the form
- Return the form
- Post to the club
- Put it in the club letterbox
- Scan and email to email@example.com
- Membership secretary will review and issue your membership pack.
2 – Online Direct Debit Renewal
Using this process you only have to setup your membership once and there is no annual renewal process to follow making membership both easier for you and our membership secretary.
Your membership subscription is annual from the point of joining. Online subscriptions allow you to pay for your annual subscription in monthly/annual installments. If you ever need to cancel or change your membership, simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the membership offering you want (below), either annual or monthly.
- Complete the checkout process.
- You will be taken to the new member page.
- Complete the onboarding form so we have your latest details.
- The membership secretary will send out your membership pack.
Renewing Members – Scheduled payments will begin from point of payment. To avoid overlap with any existing membership arrange your subscription via email@example.com who can set this to your current renewal date.
|Membership||Description||Annual Rate||Monthly Rate|
|Adult||Age 25 – 64||£140 – Join||£12 – Join|
|Senior||Age 65+||£105 – Join||£9 – Join|
|Young Adult||Age 18 -25||£45 – Join||£4 – Join|
|Student||Age 18-25 holding a recognised and current Student ID Card.||£40 – Join||£3.60 – Join|
|Cadet||Under 18||£32 – Join||£2.90 – Join|
|Family Membership (Adult)||Two Adults up to age 65 years on application with up to four children under age 18 years residing at a single address full or part time as a family unit||£230 – Join||£19.60 – Join|
|Family membership (Senior)||Two Adults where either or both are over 65 years on application. Up to four children under age 18 years residing at a single address full or part time as a family unit.||£173 – Join||£14.80 – Join|
Storage facilities can be purchased from the membership page. These are direct debits setup in addition to your membership.