COVID – 19 Update on Club Facilities
The club is mindful of the current position on Covid-19 and particularly the Omicron variant.
It is our aim to keep the club house open and manage the risks. It would be tragic for both the club and the caterers if we had to close. With this in mind the club will continue to take preventative measures that are appropriate, these include
- Adequate ventilation will be provided with strategic windows being opened to ensure that the minimum recommended air changes are achieved.
It is requested that members using the premises cooperate with bar and catering staff as this is being done for your benefit.
- Tables and surfaces will be cleaned between use with an anti-viral spray
- Bar and catering staff will be wearing masks while table serving and clearing tables.
To help with this members are requested to do their bit to help the club and prevent any transmission, and are requested –
- Do not enter the club if you are showing any signs or symptoms of Covid-19
- There are hand sanitisers located at entry points, please use them
- Maintain Social Distancing where ever possible. While not seated at a table please use a mask while walking around.
- Do not congregate around the bar, once you have purchased drinks please return to your table.